Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Moving

I'm moving this blog ... again. Ahhhh I know, I know. Why do I keep doing this? Well, the first time was because I did not want to pay for my own server/domain anymore so I came to Blogger.

But Blogger has not been working very well for me. It does not update or post my posts half the time, and it has been very frustrating. It is part of the reason why I did not read very many books in 2016 -- I like blogging about what I read, and when I am unable to blog about it, I kind of lose some of my motivation to read.

So my new blog has moved to Wordpress here:

https://lostatseabookreviews.wordpress.com/

 

Same name, same blog. Moving all my posts over will take a while, but see you there!!

Edit: See, it is taking me forever just to post this little message. 

No comments:

Post a Comment